Windows XP Professional SP3
Windows XP SP3 is the latest version of Windows XP from Microsoft. It has undergone many upgradations and fixes to enhance user experience. Here SP3 stands for Service Pack 3. Furthermore It is one of the best Windows release from Microsoft famous for blazing speed and amazing performance. Hence Windows XP has all the basic features required for proper working on PC. Furthermore in 2021, it is working fine on many Low-End computers and laptops that are not able to run latest Windows versions smoothly. Additionally, Windows XP Service Pack 3 ISO Free Download is available here.
Windows XP Professional SP3 Overview
Windows XP SP3 is a lightweight Operating System from Microsoft famous for its easy-to-use interface and fast speed. Although Microsoft has ended support for Windows XP series but still it is one of the most used Operating System in the world. In addition, this final Windows Service Pack (SP3) was the successor of all previous versions. Furthermore, There is an abundance of Windows XP lovers who’re fond of this OS. Moreover they haven’t upgraded to any other OS and are still using Windows XP Operating System. Additionally. Windows XP Service Pack 3 ISO Free Download is available on Royal Cracks that allows users to perform all the operations with great ease.
Further this release includes many security updates with improved performance and proper functioning. Many Organizations and firms are still using this version of windows. Equally important, Windows XP Professional SP3 is the first choice of many computer education institutions because of unique networking features, stability and user-friendliness. Additionally, this version of Windows doesn’t have any restrictions. It can easily run on a system with low RAM or Memory. This OS is very friendly for old PC hardware with with the minimum resource consumption. Furthermore, It also supports almost all the applications that runs on Windows 7. Hence keeping these factors in mind, it shouldn’t be denied that Windows XP Service Pack 3 ISO is one of the best choices after so many years of release.
Why to choose Windows XP SP3
Windows XP Service Pack 3 is the successor of all the older versions of this Operating Systems. It is very stable OS. There were many bugs in older versions with lack of some important security features. So Microsoft introduced Windows XP Service Pack 3 in 2008. This new update eliminated most of the bugs. This release covered all issues related to performance and security. Hence the final version of Windows XP Service Pack 3 is the last and major corrective update. It increased the reliability and security of the PC including internet security features. Windows XP works brilliantly and still has most of the important features you need.
Additionally the latest versions of Windows including Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows 11 requires latest hardware for best performance. These OS can’t be used in older computers which have low resources. But you can easily install Windows XP on all devices which may have low resources and old hardware. Similarly Ram and CPU usages are least making the computer super fast. This Operating System can run smoothly and quickly without any issue. Besides, many famous software companies have dropped support for Windows XP but still most of the programs are available to use on XP and its cheap. Furthermore this operating system has multi-tasking capabilities. Above all, it can run several applications at the same time. So if you have general-purpose personal computer then you should give a try to this OS. Additionally please be aware that running an outdated Operating System without proper security updates can be risky.
Windows XP Professional SP3 Key Features
- Powerful Operating System – Windows XP SP3 is a best choice if you want to perform heavy tasks on low-end computer. Similarly it is very lightweight and one of the most powerful OS. You can install most of the commonly used applications Windows XP easily. Microsoft fixed many bugs in last update which made this OS more reliable and secure.
- Security Enhancements – Service Pack 1 and Service Pack 2 had many security issues. Many users were effected due to lack of necessary security features. After realizing this issue, Microsoft introduced Windows XP SP3 in which all these issues were resolved.
- Supports a variety of Applications – In Windows XP SP3, You can easily run most of the applications used for office, development, programming, graphics and management. No doubt it is one of the outdated OS as compared to current Operating systems but still it is unique in its own way.
- Simple to Use – This OS is super easy and simple to use. It is not necessary to have much knowledge about computers to use this OS. In other words, a person can easily understand all icons and navigate every part of the Windows using search option. This makes Windows XP SP3 simple to use.
- Stronger Networking Functionalities – These are a lot of new networking features that were added in new update. Remote Desktop (RDP) was one of the coolest feature added in Windows XP. Additionally it allows users to connect any other computer from their personal computer, laptop or smartphone. Above all, Windows XP also supports both peer-to-peer and client-server networking along with network management.
- New features added – Many new features were introduced in Windows XP SP3. Moreover some highlighted features are CD Burner, Internet Firewall, Remote Assistance, Driver Rollback, user switching, faster startup, automatic updates etc. Therefore, this Service Pack is is the most significant Windows update.
- Multilingual Support – It has built in language support . Unlike older versions, many languages are available in Windows XP that played an important role for Microsoft to operate internationally.
What’s new in XP Service Pack 3
- This Windows XP Service Pack 3 is the vital corrective update for Windows XP. Many problems and bugs reported in older service packs are removed in this new update.
- Microsoft Management Console Update added.
- Update of Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) for better communication between two computers.
- Improved security features to protect online privacy.
- An update of the Wi-Fi Protected Access protocol to support WPA2 that is latest protocol for protected wireless devices.
- Updated Microsoft Extended Markup Language (MSXML) services.
- Blazing performance with less crashing.
For better experience, it is recommended to check your computer whether its ready for Windows XP SP3 install or not. Additionally, have a look at following hints for better understanding.
- Minimum 1.5 GB space on the hard drive.
- CD-ROM, DVD-ROM drive or compatible alternative.
- Minimum RAM of 64 MB.
- Minimum Processor Speed of 233 MHz (Pentium or compatible)
- VGA, monitor, mouse and other compulsory devices.
|Name||Windows XP Service Pack 3|
|Category||Operating System (OS)|
- Very lightweight and stable Operating System
- Uses very little computer resources
- Accepts almost all hardware specifications
- Supports a variety of applications
- No longer receive security updates or fixes (Outdated)
- Vulnerable OS
- Hard to find Drivers or patches
How to install Windows XP Service Pack 3
There are two main steps involved to install Windows XP successfully. First you have to make a bootable USB for Windows XP. After that, you have to boot from USB and follow further steps. Further details are given below.
How to make bootable Windows XP USB
- First Download ISO file from RoyalCracks
- Download file may be Archived. So extract ISO image from download file using WinRAR
- Then download Rufus for burning ISO into USB
- Open Rufus and select USB drive from Device option
- From Boot selection, Select downloaded Windows XP ISO file
- You can give any name to Volume label then click Start
- As a result, It’ll automatically format USB drive and burn Windows XP inside
- After completion, your USB is bootable and ready to use
How to install Windows XP from USB
After making USB bootable by following above steps, its time to install Windows from that bootable USB. Furthermore, Follow the given instructions step by step to install Windows from USB.
- First turn your PC off
- Connect bootable USB and press power button
- As screen turns on, start pressing Boot key of your device (ESC, F1, F2, F8 or F10)
- You’ll enter BIOS setup. Navigate to Boot tab using arrow keys
- All of the system devices will appear there. Using arrow keys, navigate and select USB
- It’ll force boot from USB. Now installation setup will appear on screen
- Continue the setup by reading and accepting T&C
- You may have to format one Drive Partition to install Windows in it
- Further follow steps and instructions given to complete the process
- Hurray! Windows installation process completed
How to Activate Windows XP
Microsoft support do not help with Windows XP activation or queries anymore. So Its not a big deal activate Windows XP manually. However, there are many methods used for Activation purpose. By using product keys, you can easily activate Windows. Furthermore following are the best working product keys for Windows XP.
Alternatively, you can watch this video to activate Windows XP without a product key.
Download Windows XP Service Pack 3 ISO
Click on the button below to to Download the latest version Windows XP Service Pack 3 ISO . Further you’ll be redirected to the download server. Password is 123